Abstract tattoo artist
If you’re wanting to get inked, it cann’t get much bigger, bolder and better compared to designs from our latest #tattooercrush, Czech-based Ondrash (aka @ondrashtattoo). Their gorgeous designs combine watercolor with abstract, contemporary and pointillist types. Scroll down for some really eye-catching ink.
2. Tree + sunlight: Ondrash’s combination of pointillism and watercolor let me reveal definitely stunning. Although this appears great as a sleeve, we mightn’t mind witnessing it on our walls too.
5. Skull: This colorful accept a Halloween classic is not spooky. This pointillist style could be simply the thing to up this year’s Dia de los Muertos makeup.
6. Connecting sectors: We’re planning go right ahead and change the saying to “Good things are presented in threes.” Case in point: this modern-day + abstract trifecta of mystical, colorful spheres.
7. Abstract Mixed Patterns: This rainbow explosion tattoo is like a technicolor galaxy become more active. The mixture associated with the watercolor base, B+W dotted swirls, bright red and inkblot-esque blues is a grand masterpiece of mixed habits that can’t be beat.
9. Tea Bag Universe: Tiny tattoos and galaxy tattoos are kinda our jam. Place ’em collectively and also you get this bright and oh-so-cute tattoo.
11. Rad Spheres: Is anyone else witnessing a trippy agate-inspired tattoo right here? We love the comparison of bright and dark and they are specially searching the watercolor and confetti-like levels.
15. Lion: Whether you’re a Simba fan or astrologically determine as a Leo, this crazy watercolor ink adds the ideal level of roar towards fabric which your system.