Abstract Art Competitions 2014
The first round consist of two components: the city vote in addition to curated vote. You aren't a legitimate Saatchi Art account has the capacity to participate in town vote. All good entries will likely to be arbitrarily presented an equal range times during the neighborhood vote and each work would be voted on a scale of 1 (cheapest) to 5 (greatest). A complete of 300 submissions will advance to the next circular incorporating:
- 250 works closely with highest normal community votes
- 250 submissions chosen by our expert Saatchi Art staff
Second Round: Juried Voting
A jury, chosen by Saatchi Art and led by Rebecca Wilson, Chief Curator at Saatchi Art, will review the 500 semi-finalists. Of the 300:
- 30 submissions selected by our expert jury will proceed to the ultimate round
Last Round: Judge
A judge chosen by Saatchi Art will find the winner and runner-up of your Abstract.
- The winner will receive United States $1000
- The runner up will receive United States $500
- The most truly effective two works should be shown in exhibiton.